- 'Government Degree College'
- Una has the rare distinction of being first in Himachal Pradesh
- 'Accredited 'B+' Grade '
- NAAC, Bangalore
- 'N.C.C And N.S.S'
- Rovers and Rangers
- 'Sports AND Co-Curricular'
Journalism Education : A key to the successful democracy
खीचों न कमानों को न तलवार निकालो,
जब तोप मुकाबिल हो तो अखबार निकालो।
– अकबर इलाहाबादी
The Department of Journalism & Mass communication came into existence from the session 2006-2007. To provide quality education to the students of Journalism. The Journalism and media studies envision a global society where citizens are engaged in their community.
- The mission of the Department is to provide excellence in education on fundamental concepts, values and skills in journalism.
- Shape the future of News and Media through its faculty and curriculum.
- Give the fundamental journalistic values of accuracy, accountability and fairness.
- Provide high quality and relevant education, training and professional development support in journalism and communication
- Provide platform to students for Job in Print media, Electronic media, Public Relations and Advertisement Sector.
Programme offers :
B.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) as a Major/Minor Subject
Course Duration :
- The Department of Journalism and Mass Communication provides the demand of experts and professionals the various fields of Media as advertisement, Public relation, Radio, Television, News Paper etc.
- The Students are working at different Media centres.
- The objectives of Journalism Deptt are to make professional in various areas of Mass Communication.
Dr. K. K. Pandey
M.J., PhD (Journalism)
- Teaching Experience : 13 Years
- Media Experiences : 10 Years
- Books Published : 02
- Research Paper Published : 09
- Seminar/Conferences: More than 10 International/National/Regional.
- One research project on going Funded by ICHR (MHRD)
Dr.K. K Pandey
Your feedback has been received.