An Equal Opportunity Cell for Divyangjan Students was constituted on
1-12-2019 for the students with disabilities in the college as per letter and
directions received from the Registrar, H.P. University, Shimla no. 4-16/2012-
HPU(ACAD) dated 23-11-2019. The cell comprised of teaching and non-teaching
staff members, students and their parents. In a meeting in the July 8th 2023, it was
decided to include CSCA President and PTA President as the members of the cell.
The differently abled two students were enrolled with the cell.
At present, facilities available for the Divyangjan students in the college are:
1. Ramps, wherever Possible.
2. Provision of Wheel Chair.
3. Provision of classes only in the ground floor if required by the student.
4. Provision of western seat toilets in the ground floor.
5. To ensure that No admission fees will be charged by the Divyang students
during the session.
6. Facility of Library on Ground Floor.
7. Facility to appear in the exam in the ground floor for Divyang students and
temporarily medically unfit students.
8. Counseling of the students regarding making medical certificate, career
opportunities and other related activities.
|S.No||Name (Sh./Smt./Ms./Prof/Dr.)||Designation||Mobile No.||Position|
|1||Ruchy Sharma||Assistant Professor in Commerce||9816364977||Convener|
|2||Anita Saini||Assistant Professor in English||9882581828||Member|
|3||Jagmohan||Assistant Professor in Mathematics||9805405966||Member|
|4||Manjeet Singh||Assistant Professor in Economics||–||Member|
|5||Parveen Saini||Assistant Professor in Commerce||–||Member|
|6||Sunita Devi||LA in Physics||Member|
|7||Bhupinder Singh||LA in Zoology||Member|