- 'Government Degree College'
- Una has the rare distinction of being first in Himachal Pradesh
- 'Accredited 'B+' Grade '
- NAAC, Bangalore
- 'N.C.C And N.S.S'
- Rovers and Rangers
- 'Sports AND Co-Curricular'
Rules and Regulations of College Library
- Maintain silence inside the library. Discussion is not permitted.
- Use of cellular phones is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- No personal belongings allowed inside the Library.
- Enter your names and sign in the register kept at the entrance before entering library.
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
- The librarian may recall any book from member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Students are allowed to library only on production of their valid Identity–Cards.
- Books will be issued on presentation of the library card along with Identify card.
- Student are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage.
- Books can be retained for a period of 14 days.
- Reference books can be issued and kept overnight.
- The loss of member/ reader ticket should be immediately reported. The holder of this ticket shall be personally responsible for any loss which the library might suffer due to mis-use of the missing ticket by one at a later stage.
- Take special care to maintain the library borrower cards. Do not fold cards as entries about Issue Return are made on these.
- Library borrower cards are valid for the respective academic year only and fresh cards will be issued for each year.
- At the end of the academic year borrower cards shall be submitted to the library.
- Each student shall obtain ‘No Dues Certificate’ from the library after returning all the books issued, surrendering the borrower’s cards and after paying outstanding dues, if any.
Your feedback has been received.