• 'Government Degree College'
    - Una has the rare distinction of being first in Himachal Pradesh
  • 'Accredited 'B+' Grade '
    - NAAC, Bangalore
  • 'N.C.C And N.S.S'
    - Rovers and Rangers
  • 'Sports AND Co-Curricular'
    - Activities
Grievance Redressal Mechanism

The Grievance Redressal Cell (GRC) aims to look into the complaints lodged by any student and redress it as per requirement. The College has an effective and objective multi-tier Grievance Redressal Mechanism, consisting of several forums and committees that focus on careful and sensitive handling of student grievances. The students can state their grievance regarding any academic and non- academic matter
within the campus through the online and grievance/ suggestion box. The institution aims at solving the grievances of the students within stipulated time academic and non- academic matter within the campus through the online and grievance/ suggestion box. Following the directions of UGC, AICTE has notified All India Council for Technical Education (Redressal of Grievance of Students) Regulation, 2019 vide F.No.1 101/PGRC/AICTE/ Regulation/2019 dated 07.11.2019 for establishment of grievance redressal mechanism for all AICTE approved Technical Institutions. Non-compliance of the above Regulations shall call for punitive action and Government College Una the Grievances Redressal Cell is established in order to deal with the individual grievances related to students and faculty members and to ensure the redressal of
grievances amicably in a time bound manner. According to the UGC (Grievance Redressal ) Regulations, 2018 & AICTE-(Redressal of Grievance of Students) Regulation, 2019 composition of the Grievance Redressal Committee

Sr. No Name Designation
1 Dr.Satish Kumar Bansal Chairman (Principal-cum-Director)
2 Dr. Raj Kumar Member (Associate Professor)
3 Dr. Sumiksha Member (Associate Professor)
4 Dr. Suresh Kumar Member (Associate Professor)
5 Dr.Sanjay Verma Member (Associate Professor)
6 Dr.Gagandeep Member (Assistant Professor)

The following committees/cells/units are duly constituted for resolution of various types of
A. Academic and Curricular Issues
a. Matters pertaining to Admissions: Admission Grievance Committee
b. Matters pertaining to Teaching-Learning: Teacher-In-Charges of respective
c. Matters pertaining to Internal Assessment: Internal Assessment Committee
B. Non-Academic Issues
a. Matters pertaining to general discipline: Discipline Committee
b. Matters pertaining to sexual harassment: Women Cell
c. Matters pertaining to ragging: Anti-Ragging Committee and Anti-Ragging Cell
d. Matters pertaining to Boys Hostel: Discipline Committee for Hostel (Boys Hostel)
D. General Grievances
For any other grievances not categorized above: Students Grievance Redressal         Committee
Students may register their grievances through the following channels


The aggrieved student(s) may directly approach the Convener of appropriate committee with a written application or through email.
2. In case of ragging related grievances, the aggrieved student (s) may
directly inform any of the members of the Anti-Ragging Committee
and/or Anti-Ragging Cell, The details of the Anti-Ragging Committee
and Anti Ragging Cell are published on the website. Grievances, on
plain paper, may be posted in complaint boxes fixed around the
campus at the following places:
a. Outside Administrative Office
b. Outside Library Block
c. Near Principal’s Office
d. In the Co-operative Area
3. For matters of teaching-learning and internal assessment, students are
advised to first express their grievance to the concerned faculty
members. On non-resolution of grievance, the student may approach
the Convener, Internal Assessment Committee with a written
application or through email.
4. Aggrieved student (s) may also submit their grievance in writing or
through email to the Principal, Govt. College Una


The student may register their grievance through the following links (redirects to another window in the browser): For matters pertaining to the College | https://www.govtpgcollegeuna.in/

Online form for the submission of Grievance