Phone:01975-223548,226035(Fax) & 226435
Govt. P.G. College Una (H.P.)
In the modern and contemporary set up, the college are supposed to be the center of learning which give emphasis on education as a means for achieving personal growth and development.
1. Be punctual on all occasion in classes, functions and at other appointments.
2. Always bring the Identity-cum-library card and produce it to any member of the staff or official of the college when asked to do so. A student without the identity card shall not be allowed entry in the college premises.
3. Use decent language, exhibit fine manners and excellent behavior. Be courteous and polite in dealing with each other and college staff.
4. Observe proper decorum inside and outside the class-room and at the functions of the college.
5. The students should respect their parents and elders. They must show proper respect to the teachers and carry out their instructions most faithfully.
6. Maintain perfect silence in the class rooms, library and varandahs in the college so that the academic atmosphere in the college remains perfectly congenial for studies.
Utilize vacant periods in reading books, magazines and newspapers available in the library
1. There is provision for library cards for the students who wish to avail the library facilities. The library card can be had from the Library incharge on production of Identity Card.
2. A Book issued can be kept fro a period of 15 days. Delay will be charged @ Rs. 1/- per day.
3. Text books and reference books will not be issued.
4. U.G. students in all streams can borrow maximum upto 3 books at one time.
5. The book must be handled carefully. Any loss or damages will have to be paid for with special permission of the principal.