Phone:01975-223548,226035(Fax) & 226435
Govt. P.G. College Una (H.P.)
In the modern and contemporary set up, the college are supposed to be the center of learning which give emphasis on education as a means for achieving personal growth and development.
Sports Activities for the sessions 2011-121. Our college football team won HPU Inter college Football Championship for the successive third year. Three players selected for the interuniversity Tournament.
2. College handball women team won HPU inter college tournament at Bilaspur.
3. College badminton women team won HPU inter college tournament at G.C. Sanjouli. Two players were selected for interuniversity tournament.
4. College athletics team won overall champion trophy at HPU inter college at G.C. Mandi. The team won 5 gold 4 silver medals.
5. College women T.T. team were runner up in HPU inter college at Shimla. Two players were selected for the interuniversity.
6. College volleyball (M) team participated in HPU inter college tournament at G.C. JOgindernagar and secured 3rd position.
Cultural ActivitiesHighly commended in Debate –participated by Amit Kumar and Saruchi Pathak was held at G.C. Nalagarh.
Our college team participated in HPU Youth Festival held at Chamba in Five events and won three prizes group song(Indian) was acknowledged highly commended second. Classical vocal commended at G.C. Chamba.
Priya of B.A-I got commended 1st prize in classical vocal solo and Vishal Chandla of B.Com -1 year was won again a highly commended prize in western vocal solo.
Musical Deptt. Organised a programme “ Tum Ko NA Bhul Payange” a Musical tribute to Gazal King Late Sh. Jagjeet Singh ji On 6th Nov.-2011
NSS Activities(2011-2012)Five NSS volunteers have attended National camp at Panipat organized by University of Kashmir.
10 NSS volunteers have participated in National Mega NSS camp at Lonebala Bombay organised by Govt. of Youth Affairs and sport.
5 NSS volunteers have attendeed National integration camp at Pehkuwela Una with NYK organised by Nehru Yuva Kendra Una.
8 days Annual camp was successfully organised by NSS units of the college.